One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken. This One Pan Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Pasta recipe has boneless chicken mixed with artichokes, fresh baby spinach leaves, cheese, and pasta in a creamy sauce. The best part is it's made in just one pot for easy clean up. It makes a delicious date night romantic dinner for two.
Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken to the pot with a tablespoon of olive oil and cook until chicken is cooked through. Add diced onion and artichokes and stir until translucent. You can have One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken
- You need lb of chicken breast, thin sliced.
- Prepare large of onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 can of artichokes, drained chopped.
- You need 4 of mushrooms, sliced thin.
- You need 5 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of fetuccini.
- Prepare pinch of pepper cracked.
- It’s tsp of oregano.
- You need tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10 oz of spinach frozen.
Pour in the chicken stock, heavy cream and pasta. If you think pasta dishes can't be healthy, think again! This One-Pot Chicken Artichoke Penne contains heart-healthy ingredients and lean protein, all wrapped up in a delicious package. As a bonus, the ingredients cook together in one pot, creating significantly fewer dishes than most dinner options.
One pot spinach artichoke pasta with chicken step by step
- Add oil to pan. Add chicken. While thats cooking cut onion. Add onion..
- Add mushrooms and artichokes..
- Add chicken broth and fettuccine. Bring to a boil and add thyme, oregano, and ground pepper. Place lid on top and simmer for 15 minutes. STIR OFTEN TO KEEP NOODLES FROM STICKING ..
- Add parmesan cheese. Stir. Add frozen spinach to the pot. Stir in to cook. Serve hot..
Add the chicken and any cooking juices to the large pot with the pasta, and add the spinach, artichokes, red peppers, and stir to combine. Drizzle in more olive oil, as necessary, if it seems at all dry. Add the chicken broth, cream, pasta, salt, and pepper to the pan. Bring to a boil, cover, then reduce heat to medium-low. That means more quick and easy recipes like one pot spinach artichoke pasta hit my table from week to week.