Chicken bbq pizza. The key to keeping the chicken moist and flavorful is mixing a few TBSP of BBQ sauce into the cubed chicken before topping the pizza. Otherwise, the edges tend to dry out while cooking. Also, slice the onions super thin so they will cook more quickly.
Let stand for a few minutes. In a mixer, combine flour and salt. With the mixer running on low speed (with paddle attachment), drizzle in olive oil until combined with flour. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- Prepare of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Barbeque chicken grilled pizza is a fun method of preparing everyone's favorite dish on hot summer nights. Spread remainder of barbecue sauce over the surface of the dough. Place the onion rings over the chicken pieces.
Chicken bbq pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
Place the pizza in the oven (on top of pizza stone if available or on pan). Chicken Barbecue Pizza Recipe is an all time favourite dish for your Sunday meal. The pizza has a thin crust base made with whole wheat flour and topped it over with some flavor packed tomato sauce, barbecue chicken pieces and mozzarella cheese. These make up the perfect Party foods that will be loved by everyone. Pizza have been one of the major part of fast food but you can always keep it.