Cheesy Stuffed Crossiant. Dunkin' Is Rolling Out New Cheesy Stuffed Croissants In Two Mouthwatering Flavors. But to clarify, these are buttery, warm croissants where some of the flaky layers are instead replaced by one of two, well, filling fillings. The first option you'll have to work with is Three Cheese, which crams cheddar and mozzarella inside the croissant.
Nudged alongside a warm winter soup, there's nothing better than fluffy bread pulled fresh from the oven. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cheddar, milk and some seasoning. Pour into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring continuously, until softly scrambled. You can have Cheesy Stuffed Crossiant using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Crossiant
- You need 1 of broccoli, frozen bag chopped,cooked.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of milk, fill can.
- You need 1 of cream of chicken.
Stir in chives, then split open croissants (warm them first if you have an oven) and put the scrambled eggs inside. These Cheesy-Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls are a simple appetizer: brushed with homemade garlic herb butter, filled with mozzarella cheese, rolled up and baked! Place each finished spinach croissant on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each roll with beaten egg. (This well create a crisp, buttery brown coating on top of each croissant).
Cheesy Stuffed Crossiant step by step
- Heat oven 375. Spray baking dish..
- Add shredded chicken , broccoli, and 1 cup of cheese to a bowl. Mix ..
- Lay out crossiant and place a large scoop of chicken mix in the middle. Fold sides and roll. Crimp sides. Place in baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until topps or browned. There will be extra chicken mix , that will be added in baking dish.
- While thats baking , add milk,cream of chicken,sour cream, and 1 cup cheese. Salt pepper to taste. Whisk on medium heat until heated through. Keep warm..
- Add chicken mix around croissant. Pour cheese mix between croissants and then pour on tops . Place back in the oven and cook 15 to 20 minutes..
Pull the tip of each triangle taut, place the cheese slices in a single layer over the dough, and then roll the croissants up from the base curving the ends slightly to make a crescent shape. Soft, buttery crescent rolls are brushed with an insanely flavorful garlic and herb butter, baked with gooey mozzarella cheese, and topped off with another brush of the garlic butter! In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, butter, garlic powder, and seasoned salt stirring until smooth. Filled with chicken & cream cheese and topped with a cheesy cream sauce, Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls are guaranteed to gather family around the table. This recipe speaks for itself- buttery, flaky crescent rolls, stuffed with a cream cheese and chicken filling and smothered in a cheesy cream sauce.