Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. The Best Crock Pot Creamy Chicken And Noodles Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken And Noodle Soup, Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Slow Cooker – Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe Notes.
You can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts (as shown here), or substitute with an equal amount of boneless, skinless. Homemade Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup. This slow cooker creamy chicken noodle soup is probably my very favorite soup recipe that I currently own. You can have Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped.
- You need 4 of stalks celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cups frozen peas and carrots combo.
- You need 2 of pounds chicken breasts chopped to bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of bag reames homestyle egg noodles 16oz drained.
- Prepare 1 of can cream mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of can cream chicken soup.
- Prepare 5 of cups chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of tsp poultry seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp thyme.
- It’s 1/4 of tsp pepper.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cups half and half.
Besides the fact that it is super delicious and creamy, this soup is also SO SIMPLE to make. My four year old has helped me make it so many times, I think he could probably make it himself! This Creamy Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe is an easy chicken soup that whips up fast but is full of amazing flavor! This easy slow cooker chicken noodle soup is the best kind of dinner recipe for tonight!
Ultimate Croc Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle step by step
- Chop celery, onions, and set aside..
- Chop your chicken and put 1 TBL butter in skillet and half TBL olive oil in skillet and saute chicken until no longer pink on outside.. dont worry about cooking through it will cook in croc pot. Takes a few mins. Pour into a large croc pot juices and all and set pot to low..
- In same skillet add another TBL of butter and another half TBL of olive oil then add the celery and onions. Saute until med soft, will still be firm. Add to croc pot juices and all..
- Then to the croc pot you will add your 5 cups of chicken broth and your cans of soup. Stir..
- Add your poultry, thyme, pepper, and salt to taste..
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours until celery is tender..
- About hour before serving boil water and cook noodles until done about 20 mins..
- Add your frozen peas and carrots while noodles are cooking. Drain noodles and add noodles to croc pot.
- Add half half and taste I usually add more of the seasonings. Done..
If you are looking for a roll to go with this soup, make these fast easy biscuits. Want this recipe on the stove top? This recipe starts with a classic base: Carrots and Celery. I hate buying a whole pouch of celery just to use a few stalks, but the soup wouldn't be complete without it. Old Fashioned Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe.