Creamy Beef Casserole.
You can have Creamy Beef Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 pkg of egg noodles.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded colby jack.
Creamy Beef Casserole step by step
- Set oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Boil egg noodles according to package directions..
- Cook and drain beef, add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and onion powder stir and let simmer while noodles cook..
- In a bowl mix together sour cream and cottage cheese. Add noodles and stir until noodles are coated..
- Layer noodles, sauce, and shredded cheese in baking dish and bake for 20 min..