Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. How to make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells? Cook jumbo shells al dente, or according to package instructions.
These shells are creamy, cheesy and out of this world delicious! This is one of those meals that you know you love before you even make it. Since life has been on the go and my boys are always at… In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. You can have Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells
- Prepare 1 of jar Alfredo garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of large shells.
- It’s 1 of bag frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of four cheese shredded.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Fill shells with a large spoonful of the chicken and broccoli mixture and arrange in dish. Fill pasta shells with chicken mixture; place, filled sides up, in prepared baking dish.
Alfredo Broccoli Chicken Shells step by step
- Boil pasta, boil broccoli.
- Sauté mushrooms, sauté chicken.
- Mix Alfredo, chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Stuff mix in shells, lightly coat with spaghetti sauce (I personally like extra sauce, but others preferred just lightly coated) sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake until warm and cheese golden and bubbly.
Jumbo pasta shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, and a creamy Alfredo sauce. Serve these chicken and broccoli shells with a side salad and garlic bread for a tasty dinner the entire family will enjoy. Try a new take on stuffed shells with these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells. Heat a grill pan or iron skillet over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil, and cook the chicken on both sides until it's done. Remove and shred with two forks and allow to cool.