Cheesy Sketti Chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. For leftovers, make sure to cover in an airtight container and refrigerate.
While the noodles are boiling, in a separate pan, cook onion in butter. Mix cheese and soup with onion until it makes a sauce — be careful not to burn it! Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it. You can have Cheesy Sketti Chicken using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sketti Chicken
- It’s 1 bag of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 jar of or can of spaghetti sauce (whatever you like).
Gooey cheese, pasta, and chicken will have everyone licking their plate clean in a hurry. *Love these recipes? In a large pot, place the fryer or chicken breast and add chicken stock. Add enough water to cover the chicken and boil until tender. When done, remove the chicken and reserve the stock.
Cheesy Sketti Chicken step by step
- Obviously defrost chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken into casserole dish.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper to your preference. I add a lot of garlic but that's just me..
- Cook chicken till done in the center and drain any fluids accumulated if needed.
- Spread the entire jar or can of spaghetti sauce over all the chicken till completely covered.
- Place chicken back in oven for 10 mins to let the sauce cook into the chicken.
- Take chicken out and sprinkle shredded cheese over all the chicken. The more cheese the better.
- Place chicken back in oven for few mins to let cheese get all gooey and melted..
- Take chicken put of oven and serve. We personally think that garlic mashed potatoes go amazingly with the chicken but whatever you fancy should go good as well.
Sauté vegetables in oil or butter until tender and set aside. We make this once a month! Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff. Chicken and veggie orzo cooked on the stovetop speeds everything up. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma To the pasta add the diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, cream of chicken soup, processed cheese, chopped chicken, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.