Basil and Parmesan Popovers. These are delicious,,if you don't have a popover pan you can use a muffin pan, Enjoy. 😚. Easy parmesan popover recipe with fresh herbs. This is the best recipe for popovers filled with parmesan cheese, egg and perfect for Breakfast Warning: This parmesan herb popovers recipe is too easy and addicting to be legal.
I used freshly grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil and it was heavenly! It tasted so good that my husband thought it was complicated and that I'd spent a lot of time on it. I'm a little giddy about my new popover pan. You can have Basil and Parmesan Popovers using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil and Parmesan Popovers
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 7 oz of Whole milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp dry basil.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
Isn't it the coolest muffin tin ever?! For this recipe I added some of my Basil Pesto with Walnuts along with parmesan cheese to my basic recipe and boy did that liven up these rolls! Remove popovers from muffin tin and cool on a wire rack. Remove from oven and spray liberally with cooking spray.
Basil and Parmesan Popovers step by step
- In a blender add milk butter eggs, flour and butter mix till blended..
- Butter or grease pop over pan or muffin pan, pre-heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Pour batter in pan sprinkle basil and cheese on top,set aside for 10 minutes. When oven is ready put pan on middle rack and bake for 45 mins till they pop. Make sure inside is hollow, Serve immediately you dpread butter or jam.
Easy Garlic Parmesan Popovers – Amazingly light, airy and moist popovers made so easily with one bowl. Whisk in flour, chives, garlic powder, salt, basil and pepper until just incorporated. Remove popover pan from the oven and generously grease with bacon fat. Parmesan-Chive Popovers – light, puffy and eggy popovers loaded with Parmesan cheese and chives. These popovers are so delicious and easy to make.