Chicken Chili. Try Giving Chili Night a Little Extra Flair. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. White chicken chili using dry great northern beans cooked in a multi-functional pressure cooker such as Instant Pot(R).
Great for those cold winter nights! Add the bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes. This is a hearty chicken chili with sweet pineapple and a few subtle kicks of spice that the whole family will enjoy. You can have Chicken Chili using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of lg yellow onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen corn, thawed.
- You need 2 cans of white beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 2 of small cans of diced green chilies.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
By Jessica and Antonia; Instant Pot® Yardbird Chili with White Beans. White chicken chili using dry great northern beans cooked in a multi-functional pressure cooker such as Instant Pot(R). Enjoy these tasty chicken chili recipes on a chilly day, with ideas including white chicken chili, slow cooker chili, bean chili, spicy chili and more. Add onion and garlic to skillet.
Chicken Chili instructions
- Dice onion and set aside..
- Dice chicken breast into small bite size pieces. Set aside..
- Heat large pan on medium high heat. Add oil and onions. Stir and cook about 5 minutes until soft. Add in Ground Turkey and Diced Chicken. Stir to break up the turkey. Cook about 8 minutes or until chicken is done..
- While meat is cooking, drain and rinse the beans. Drain the green chilies. Thaw the corn..
- Add flour to the meat and stir to coat and combine. Add corn, beans, green chilies and all the spices. Add the chicken stock and stir to combine all ingredients. Stir in spinach. Cook over medium heat until spinach is cooked. Check and adjust seasoning. Enjoy..
Sriracha adds a hefty kick to Rachael's hearty chicken chili. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook chicken and onion in oil until lightly browned. Stir in the broth, chiles, cumin, oregano and cayenne; bring to a boil. Stir in the chicken stock, and lime juice and bring to a simmer. In a large pot, over medium heat, heat oil.