Hibachi rice and chicken. Make sure to keep the chicken and veggies warm while you cook the fried rice and bean sprouts. Cut the chicken breast up into bit sized pieces. Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok on medium high heat.
Fried rice was originally created as a way to use leftover old rice. To make hibachi rice, use rice you've made ahead of time instead of freshly cooked rice. For fried hibachi rice that tastes even more like restaurant-quality, use precooked rice bought at the grocery store. You can cook Hibachi rice and chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hibachi rice and chicken
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen peas, carrots and broccoli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s of butter.
If you are grain-free, you can easily substitute the rice with cauliflower rice. Make sure to keep the chicken and veggies warm while you cook the fried rice and bean sprouts. Hibachi Chicken: Cut the chicken breast up into bite sized pieces. Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok on medium high heat.
Hibachi rice and chicken step by step
- Cook 2 cups of rice in 2 1/4 plus cups of water, or to directions on rice.
- Cook chicken in medium skillet, don't overcook. 2.5 min each side on high, 12 min on 4.5. Flipping occasionally.
- Beat eggs in bowl, Coat large skillet in Pam or oil and cook eggs, chop them up and return to bowl.
- Coat large skillet with some butter and add vegetables.
- Add about half of the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add some soy sauce to color.
- Once veggies near cooked and chicken near cooked, cut up chicken into pieces and add to large skillet.
- Add rest of spices and some more soy sauce, cook for a few minutes, make sure chicken is done.
- Add egg back in.
- Add rice to skillet, add soy sauce so rice is evenly brown.
Add the chicken, soy sauce, butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Japanese style Hibachi Chicken made with sautéed vegetables served over rice and topped with YUM YUM SAUCE!! An easy weeknight dinner that will have you feel like you're eating out! Asian food speaks to my soul. Especially easy stir-fry recipes that are packed with flavor and vegetables like this hibachi chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, or my favorite Skinny Asian Chicken Stir-fry!