Crockpot chicken and noodles. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This is an incredible Crock Pot meal. Not only is it hearty, rich and delicious, but it's also so easy to prepare.
Even your pickiest eater will clean their plate. Place everything but noodles in a crock pot. (cut the chicken up if you like but not too small). Return chicken to pot and add egg noodles. You can cook Crockpot chicken and noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken and noodles
- It’s 1.5 cans of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 of small oinon diced fine.
- It’s 1 package of Lipton onion soup.
- It’s 1.5 cups of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of chicken breast, I like the strips.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- You need of alt.
- You need of Black pepper ground.
- It’s 6-8 strips of bacon raw.
You can add pepper for a little kick. When you want to make an easy yet delicious and filling meal, this is a great recipe to try. These comforting chicken and noodles made in the crock pot are super easy! This is a family favorite recipe!
Crockpot chicken and noodles step by step
- Layer bacon on bottom of crock pot until it's covered..
- Next add chicken. I used it frozen to avoid it overcooking while I was at work.
- Add remaining ingredients ensuring chicken is completely covered..
- Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
- During last 45 mins, add egg noodles, uncooked about 3/4 a package or 4 cups.
Instructions: Place chicken breast in crock pot, cover with chicken soup and chicken broth. That's where this Crockpot Chicken and Noodles recipe comes in. They are warm, and creamy, and comforting — like your favorite bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup when you need a little less soup and a little more stick-to-your-ribs (because you might be stranded on the side of the highway tomorrow). Great recipe for crockpot chicken and noodles. I am a sucker for the easy or quick recipes.