Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets. Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste, add lemons juice and mix will. Pour chicken broth and heavy cream, and let simmer for a couple minutes. Add baby spinach; cook until just wilted.
This is what I had for supper last night I still can't believe how good it was. Chicken Fillet In A Creamy Sauce Cooking Come. Chicken breasts slow cooked with a creamy white wine and mushroom mixture. You can have Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets
- Prepare 6 of Chicken breast fillets.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Spinach leaves, Frozen or fresh.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- You need 1 cube of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cups of Mushrooms, fresh and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Thick cream.
- You need 2 cups of Cooking cream.
- It’s of Pine nuts, toasted.
- It’s 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
This quick and easy recipe calls for just five main ingredients, yet is tasty enough to serve for company! My husband normally doesn't like chicken, yet asks for seconds whenever I prepare this. I spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve with rice or noodles. Chicken: Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper on a large plate and set aside.
Creamy Spinach-Mush chicken fillets instructions
- Preheat oven to 200C | 300F.
- Season chicken fillets with salt and pepper to taste, add lemons juice and mix will. In indoor grill, grill for 5 minutes, turn and grill 5 more minutes. Check for doneness and turn again if needed, until cooked through (10-15 minutes depending on you grill and thickness of chicken)..
- Place them in a medium casserole dish..
- In a skillet, add the butter and onions. Cook 2 minutes, then add the spinach and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken broth. Mix well..
- Pour the cream, and allow to gently boil, while whisking constantly, 1 minute..
- Pour the mix over the chicken, and dazzle with mozzarella cheese and pine nuts..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 20/30 minutes. Remove foil and bake till the top be browned..
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve with steamed rice or pasta..
Allow for butter to melt over medium high heat. Chicken Fillet Recipes-Touted as one of the healthier meats, it is incredible how chicken can be dished out in numerous ways. The white meat is easy to cook, taking only about a few minutes to soak in the various flavours of aromatic spices, seasonal veggies, herbs, cheese and rich sauces, and please your palate. It is ridiculously versatile and even better to experiment with sans bones. Picture this: Juicy, tender chicken breasts, simmered in a flavourful and creamy herb sauce with a hint of garlic — HELLO — easy weekday meal.