Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup. Make the most of leftovers with these budget-friendly recipes, from soups and salads to thrifty midweek meals. Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Chicken on pizza is always a good idea — especially when BBQ sauce or pesto are involved.
This is a quick & simple dinner and the perfect way to use leftover shredded chicken or BBQ chicken. I know, I know…it's still hotter than blazes outside. But "fall" officially arrives this week so I suppose that means soup recipes are now fair game. You can cook Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup
- You need 1/2 of large bbq chicken already broke down to just meat.
- It’s 1/2 of a small cabbage cut into squares.
- Prepare 1 of can green beans drained.
- It’s 1 of can corn drained.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 1 of season to ur liking of any seasoning availible.
- You need 1/3 of stick of butterer flavored baking crisco.
In a medium bowl, mix together the water, ketchup and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and pour mixture over chicken. Barbecue Leftover Chicken Sandwiches with Creamy Slaw Make sure to snag every lass morsel of meat from your leftover rotisserie chicken carcass. Shred the meat into small bite-sized pieces with your hands and toss in your favorite barbeque sauce – use a bottle from the store or make your own.
Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup step by step
- Take a very large frying pan put on high heat and put Crisco in bottom to melt.
- After its melted add all other ingrediance to pan put a lid on it and cook until done serve hot;) and enjoy!.
Great recipe for Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;). The challenge was to make fried chicken soup. Challenge accepted and completed! 😉 made with leftover fried chicken this soup is thick and hearty and the rye croutons really compliment it! Barbecue chicken pizza is a terrific way to use leftover chicken because you don't need a lot of meat to make a difference. Layer it onto a ready-made pizza crust with plenty of cheese, a few veggie toppings, and your favorite barbecue sauce for a super easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love.