Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes which include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
This colorful soup is delicious anytime of year. When I can't get homegrown tomatoes and green beans, I've found that frozen beans and canned tomatoes (or even. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. You can have Tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- You need 4-5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red chilly powder (optional).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of corn flour (optional).
- Prepare of Some mixed fresh herbs(optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Homemade tomato soup is perfect for any time of the year. Find recipes for creamy tomato soup, roasted tomato soup, and more! This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture. It's easy to make with canned tomatoes Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are best when the air turns crisp, the mornings are.
Tomato soup step by step
- Pressure cook tomatoes and carrot, keep it aside let it cool down.
- Heat up the pan add 1/2 spoon of butter, then add sliced onion, garlic sauté for 3-4 minutes keep it aside let it cool down.
- Grind cooked tomatoes, carrot, onion and garlic to fine paste.
- Add required amount of water and fine ground paste to a big pan, let it allow to boil for 5-6 minutes then add black pepper powder, chilly powder and sugar to it.
- Add salt to taste, add 1 teaspoon of butter to it then let it boil for 1 more minute, if the soup is watery consistency then add diluted corn flour (1 spoon of corn flour + 2 spoons of water mix it well with no lumps).
- Stir it really well for 2 more minutes. Add some fresh herbs to it (optional) then Soup is ready to serve.
- Serve hot with bread crumbs and garnish with fresh cream.
This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how. Tomato Soup Recipe with step by step photos. This is an easy to prepare restaurant style delicious tomato soup recipe. Mexican Twist Tomato Soup: Who doesn't like the big and bold Mexican flavors? With this tomato soup recipe with a Mexican flavor, you will get that different taste you've been craving for days.