Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos. Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos A delicious spicy chicken taco recipe, inspired by the Mayan cuisine. With a side of black beans and cilantro-lime rice. With a side of black beans and cilantro-lime rice. hands.matt.
It's the perfect ingredient for adding deep, smoky flavor to everything from sauces to soups. Here, more than two dozen tasty ways to cook with chipotles in adobo sauce. Mayana Mexican Kitchen's menu features burritos, street tacos, fry bread tacos, salads, quesadillas with tortillas prepared fresh in house daily. You can cook Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos using 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos
- It’s 2 cups of white rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro (for rice).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice (for rice).
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro (for guac).
- It’s 1 of Serrano pepper (for guac).
- You need 1 of Roma tomato (for guac).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic (for guac).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt (for guac).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (for guac).
- It’s 1/4 of of green pepper (for guac).
- You need 1/4 of of onion chopped (for guac).
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 teaspoons of freshly diced garlic (for rub).
- You need 1 teaspoon of dill weed (for rub).
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt (for rub).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped cilantro (for rub).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ancho chili pepper (for rub).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle flakes (for rub).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (for rub).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili pepper (for rub).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (for rub).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (for rub).
- It’s 5 of Roma tomatoes (for salsa).
- Prepare 3/4 of of white onion chopped (for salsa).
- Prepare 1 of finely diced Serrano pepper (for salsa).
- It’s 1/2 of of green pepper chopped (for salsa).
- You need 1/3 cup of freshly chopped cilantro (for salsa).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of freshly minced garlic (for salsa).
- It’s 2 teaspoons of lime juice (for salsa).
- It’s 1/4 cup of frozen corn (for salsa).
- It’s 1/4 of finely chopped cucumber (for salsa).
- It’s 1 bag of small taco size flour tortillas.
Chicken breast simmered with a spicy black bean and corn mixture, then topped with cheese and tortilla chip crumbs and baked. A simple, kid friendly weekday casserole with a Mexican flair. Or a crispy hard shell topped with spicy shrimp. Or a perfectly charred corn one with some carne asada splayed on top.
Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos instructions
- First: Prepare spices for dry rub in small mixing bowl and preheat grill to 350°-400°. If needed thaw chicken breasts, then spread dry rub evenly on both sides of breasts. Grill chicken until center reaches 165° and outside is slightly blackened. (About 15-20mins).
- Next chop and prepare veggies for both salsa and guacamole in separate dishes to make it easy to mix later. NOTE: wait to cut and spoon out avocado until you are ready to mix guacamole ingredients together..
- For salsa: Freeze tomatoes for a couple minutes to firm them up to avoid squashing them. Add tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, corn and cucumber to small mixing bowl and gently combine. Then add salt and lime juice and gently mix in..
- For guacamole: Cut open and discard pit of avocado. Spoon out interior and mash with fork till mostly smooth. (I prefer a few chunks of avocado.) Then mix in cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, and pepper together in bowl. Add salt, lime juice and black pepper and mix. Put a lid or cellophane on top of bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Once chicken is complete, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips..
- Serve together or separately with chips! I like serving then as tacos with a little cheese and sour cream, but that is entirely up to you. Enjoy!.
- P.S. for a little kick add some habanero pepper sauce! Remember a little habanero goes a long way!.
At Mi Lindo Cancún, we have our own style, which we combine with recipes straight from our Mexican roots. At Lindo Cancún Grill we make our best effort to give you a unique and enjoyable experience, so you can come and taste a piece of our Mexico inspired by the Mayan Culture. MAYAN CHICKEN, GROUND BEEF or BEEF TIPS. Grilled shrimp and chorizo mixed with our fiery house made diablo sauce. Make tacos inspired by Mexican flavor or try a twist on the classic.