Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls. Family acutally preferred the tortilla vs egg roll wrappers. Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are a great appetizer recipe or even a quick and easy lunch the entire family will love. Packed with flavor, sure to please, and completely fool proof.
These won't last long at your next party! Simple and flavorful appetizers that can be made into snacks or a main dish is the perfect food recipe I. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate Make dipping sauce: In a medium bowl combine sour cream, lime juice, and chipotle powder. You can have Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls
- It’s 1 pack of chicken breasts (pack of 2) seasoned your way.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of Green Giant southwestern corn blend (drained).
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (your choice) not Italian.
- Prepare 8 (7 inch) of flour tortillas.
Cook over medium low heat until vegetables are tender. Add chicken breast, black beans, corn, diced green chiles, cilantro (if using), cumin, chili powder, and kosher salt. These southwestern egg rolls are loaded with a colorful variety of vegetables, chicken, beans and plenty of melty cheese, all wrapped up in a crispy roll. I love egg rolls, whether it's a traditional Asian style egg roll or a Philly cheesesteak egg roll.
Easy Southwestern Chicken Egg Rolls step by step
- Preheat pan with butter or vegetable oil for chicken..
- Place chicken breasts in pan then sautee them until done..
- Cut up chicken. (No particular size but small enough so it can fit into tortilla.).
- Add southwestern corn blend, parsley, spinach, cheese to chicken and heat it on medium-low tossing it making sure it's well blended..
- Then fill the tortillas with the mixture and wrap them like burritos and cut them into threes (at an angle). Then put them in the oven @ 350° for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!.
Egg rolls are the perfect hand held food, and this. This recipe for Southwestern egg rolls marks the fourth egg roll variety to grace these pages. We've got the classic sesame chicken egg rolls, the eat-your-greens kale egg rolls and, my personal favorite, the avocado egg rolls (a homemade takeout on a popular restaurant favorite!). Crispy Southwest Egg Rolls (that you can bake or fry!) served with a creamy cilantro dipping sauce. These could be my favorite party appetizer of all time, (and they're freezer friendly)!