Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders. Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders. Combine sugar, paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Combine the paprika, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and give it a good toss until fully coated in the mix. My husband and I have been eating a very low-carb diet lately, and had really great success with it. You can cook Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, cut into 2" pieces.
- You need 1 T of oil.
- You need 16 oz of package frozen green bell pepper and onion mix.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the chicken, green onions, and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Pour the mixture over the chicken, stir to coat all sides of the chicken pieces, and cover the dish with plastic wrap. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it up and turn to coat. Eye it to make sure every inch of the chicken is thoroughly covered.
Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders instructions
- In med. bowl, combine all seasonings. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 min. or overnight..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add peppers and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender..
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, until no longer pink. Serve hot..
When the chicken is done marinating, it's time to get cooking. Bring a pot of salted water to a. Recipe from EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry **I used a little less black pepper and served this over brown rice. Fry several chicken pieces at a time. Serve with Come Back Sauce , Jezebel Sauce , or Sweet and Sour Sauce.