Spinach macaroni in thick sauce 💗🍹🍝. Simple spinach pasta with a parmesan pasta sauce. Spicy macaroni with a tomato sauce. Here is how you cook it.
To prepare spinach sauce, I first sauteed the chopped spinach along with garlic. Spinach macaroni in thick sauce 💗🍹🍝 Macaroni and spinach in thick cream. This Spinach Pasta recipe is vibrant yet creamy and comforting layered with your favorite summer veggies! You can have Spinach macaroni in thick sauce 💗🍹🍝 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach macaroni in thick sauce 💗🍹🍝
- Prepare 500 grams of #41 macaroni.
- You need 250 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 250 grams of frozen spinach.
- You need 250 grams of fresh mushroom.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 250 ml of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsps of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of minced onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of shredded garlic.
- You need 3 cubes of chicken maggi.
It's loaded with healthy Italian chicken sausage, charred sweet corn, bursting cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach enveloped in an aromatic creamy sauce spiked with garlic, basil and Parmesan. Add the macaroni and sauce to the bowl with the spinach mixture; mix well. Bring a large pot of water up to the boil. Cook according to the package instructions.
Spinach macaroni in thick sauce 💗🍹🍝 instructions
- Boil chicken breast and put a little salt and pepper. Set aside after and cut into small pieces..
- Boil in separate pot the macaroni with 1 cube of maggi. Just put enough water because you dont need to strain after..
- In another pot, sauté minced onion and shredded garlic with butter. Add the spinach, boiled chicken and mushroom. Continue stirring. If it's little done add sour cream, whipping cream, cream cheese and 2 cubes of maggi and a little black pepper. Continue stirring until cook..
- Mix the boiled macaroni together in the spinach. Transfer into a pyrex. Put mozzarella cheese and parmesan up. Put in the oven for 15mins. Serve and enjoy..
So, whatever you call this, here's how it works: whip up a creamy cashew sauce in the blender while you cook your pasta, then simmer up some spinach, stir in the pasta and super thick sauce and voila, you've got a perfectly creamy vegan spinach pasta ready to devour. Bucatini Pasta with Spinach, Bacon, and Buttery Garlic Parmesan Sauce is an easy Italian dinner! Creamy pasta is seasoned with coarsely ground black pepper. Bucatini is a beautiful thick and long pasta with the hole running through its center. We are the UK's number one food brand.