Crockpot Beer Chicken. Using chicken breast in this Crockpot Beer Chicken Recipe ensures that it stays low in points, so you can pair it with just about anything – a baked potato, roasted potato skins, wild rice, roasted veggies or a tossed salad. It's quick and easy to put together and is perfect for a busy night or that Super Bowl Sunday. This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce.
I used a darker brew for a deeper flavor. In medium bowl, stir root beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and pepper flakes until well blended. The chicken comes out moist and flavorful! You can cook Crockpot Beer Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Chicken
- You need 4-5 of Chicken Breasts (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1 Can of Beer (I used Red's Green Apple Ale).
The alcohol from the beer will burn off while cooking. The end result is flavorful chicken! Crock-Pot Beer Chicken Recipe: Print Recipe. I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for this yummy Crock Pot BBQ Beer Chicken.
Crockpot Beer Chicken instructions
- Put All ingredients in crockpot.
- If Frozen cook on High 4-5 hrs or Low 8-10 hrs.
- If Fresh cook on High 3-4 hrs or Low 7-8 hrs.
It was a snap to clean up, and I know that I can trust my Sir Hamilton to cook evenly. Place the chicken on top of all of the vegetables, then pour the beer around the chicken (not directly on top of it). Shred chicken with two forks and serve with extra juice on the side if desired. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken.