Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders. Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders. Combine sugar, paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
Combine the paprika, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and give it a good toss until fully coated in the mix. My husband and I have been eating a very low-carb diet lately, and had really great success with it. You can have Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into 2" pieces.
- It’s 1 T of oil.
- Prepare 16 oz of package if frozen bell pepper/onion mix.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the chicken, green onions, and garlic until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Pour the mixture over the chicken, stir to coat all sides of the chicken pieces, and cover the dish with plastic wrap. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it up and turn to coat. Eye it to make sure every inch of the chicken is thoroughly covered.
Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders instructions
- In medium bowl, combine seasonings. Toss in chicken pieces to coat. Cover abd refrigerate at least 15 min..
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil. Add in pepper/onion mix, stirring occasionally, until tender..
- Add in chicken and cook, stirring until no longer pink. Serve hot..
When the chicken is done marinating, it's time to get cooking. Bring a pot of salted water to a. Recipe from EatingWell Healthy in a Hurry **I used a little less black pepper and served this over brown rice. Fry several chicken pieces at a time. Serve with Come Back Sauce , Jezebel Sauce , or Sweet and Sour Sauce.