Chicken and veggie soup. Try Our Easy-To-Make Chicken Soup Recipes. Browse & Share Now w/ Your Friends! Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through.
An easy and healthy dinner option that the whole family will love! Soup is my kids' favorite way to eat their veggies, and this chicken vegetable soup is a colorful mix of nutritious ingredients that happen to taste amazing together. Stir in parsley and spring onions. You can have Chicken and veggie soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie soup
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of lengths of celery.
- It’s 3 of golden potatoes.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 package of frozen green beans.
- You need 1 package of frozen corn.
- You need 1 package of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 (4 cup) of boxes chicken broth.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
Quick and easy chicken vegetable soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. It's healthy, loaded with Italian seasoning, veggies, chicken. This is the best, cheap, hearty, healthy chicken vegetable soup and the perfect weeknight meal for chilly Winter days. It's easy to adjust to your liking and tastes delicious!
Chicken and veggie soup instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours until chicken is done.
- Shred chicken and stir to distribute through soup..
- Enjoy.. Can add hot sauce.. Crackers or noodles..
This is just as good as my Vegetable Beef Soup (One. Advertisement Healthy Vegetable Chicken Soup recipe is FULL of veggies and great to detox when you need to eat healthy! You can definitely make the prep time shorter by buying prechopped veggies if you want and store bought chicken broth for this soup. Warm up this winter with a big bowl of Chicken Vegetable Soup! Loaded with chicken, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and corn, this soup is hearty, satisfying, and so delicious.