Chicken Quicky Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken Pot Pie Quiche – comfort food at its best! Chicken, vegetables, cheddar cheese, eggs, milk and cream of chicken soup.
Can make ahead and freeze for later! YUM! #quiche #chicken #chickenpotpie #freezermeal But I wanted to say that the addition of dry onion soup mix made the quiche phenomenal. I only used half the package of onion soup mix which was perfect. You can have Chicken Quicky Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quicky Casserole
- It’s 8-10 of chicken breast tenders, cooked, broken into small pcs.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen peas & carrots mix or frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 2 boxes of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- You need 1 tablespoons of butter or margarine & enough for stuffing mix.
- Prepare 2 containers of precooked mashed potatoes, cook according to pkg.
- It’s 4 envelopes of chicken flavored gravy mix, cooked according to pkg.
- It’s 1 of roasting pan with lid or large baking pan.
What to Serve with Chicken Quiche. This BBQ Chicken Quiche was a huge hit at our house. We ate it for lunch and leftover for dinner on the same day. It is a great recipe to use up any leftover smoked or grilled chicken you might have on hand.
Chicken Quicky Casserole instructions
- Make stuffing according to boxes, use one Tbs butter to coat baking pan,quickly dump stuffing into baking pan and spread with spoon to cover bottom.
- Dump cooked mashed potatoes onto stuffing and spread with spoon to cover all stuffing.
- Mix the broken up chicken, veggies into cooked gravy and pour over potatoes, spread with spoon if needed.
- Bake in oven at 350° covered for 15 minutes, uncover and bake at 375° for 5-10 minutes or until hot & bubbly..
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes before serving so it doesn't separate from gravy too much..
- Serve & enjoy!! :).
- Makes a lot of servings so this ones best for a big family or a big get together! :).
This is a pretty filling casserole, so you don't need a lot to go with it. Impossible Crack Chicken Pie – such a delicious twist to quiche! I also sprinkled some chopped parsley on top. Crustless Chicken Quiche – Healthy and Light Breakfast Recipe This Crustless Chicken Quiche is loaded with the amazing flavors of eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese. The recipe is my gluten free version of the classic Cheese Quiche, but without the crust, which saves a lot of calories.