Fiesta Chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a large bowl, combine the soups, tomatoes, picante sauce, green pepper, onion and chili powder. My only regret is that i waited so long to come here.
It also makes a pretty big pot of chicken, so you can get multiple meals for the week! Rice Bowls, Nachos, Burritos, Tacos or Enchiladas are the five that I have used this recipe as a base for. I've done it as a freezer meal by throwing everything into a gallon size freezer bag and then dumping into the crockpot frozen in the morning. You can have Fiesta Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 15 oz of can of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bag of frozen corn.
- It’s 6 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 package of shredded cheese (optional).
Serve shredded chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, corn and black beans over rice or as a burrito in flour tortillas. Make it a fiesta of flavors by adding toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro or green onions. Great for tacos, burritos, salads, or over rice. This meal is made with chicken breast, cream cheese, black beans, and corn that can be thrown in the slow cooker and forgotten about.
Fiesta Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of 5 qt crockpot. Drain black beans and add them to pot with corn and salsa. Pour in 1/4 cup of water and taco seasoning..
- Stir ingredients until distributed evenly. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- Cook rice. Remove chicken from crockpot and shred. Return shredded chicken to crock pot and stir..
- Either add cooked rice to chicken mixture or layer chicken on top of the rice. Add cheese if wanted..
I make this for dinner often. Fiesta Pizza and Chicken Akron Ohio Ellet our full menu be sure to check out our specials and save Fiesta Chicken Casserole is a Cheesy, Easy, and DELICIOUS Chicken Recipe! I am a big believer in the casserole. Maybe because I grew up eating them, maybe because they are so efficient (everything in one place), maybe because you can pretty much top any casserole with cheese…whatever the reason is, I am onboard with a casserole recipe. Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant, healthful one-pot meal with plump GOYA(R) Low Sodium Black Beans, sweet red onion, crunchy red bell pepper, and creamy avocado.