Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole.
Try these amazing pasta dishes too- Chicken Ranch Pasta Bake, Creamy Pasta Primavera, Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Cajun Chicken Pasta. I'm always looking for new dinner ideas. Of course, having a food blog I need new recipes to post. You can have Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli
- You need of Jumbo pasta shells.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 bag of great value frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s of Preggo 22 oz. jar roasted garlic Parmesan sauce.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese (16 oz).
- It’s 6 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is a delicious Italian pasta recipe that is hearty, stuffed with chicken and broccoli, smothered in Alfredo sauce. Get ready to fall in love with this simple dinner recipe. Combine broccoli, onion, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, egg and chicken; set aside. Stir in flour, instant bouillon and pepper.
Stuffed shells with chicken and broccoli step by step
- Cook jumbo pasta shells. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately to stop cooking process. Set aside.
- Cook 3 chicken breast and shred or chop the meat. Place in large bowl..
- Steam broccoli in microwave and chop. Add to bowl with the chicken..
- Add to the bowl of chicken and broccoli 6 cloves of minced garlic, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the jar of roasted garlic Parmesan sauce. Mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 stoneware or glass dish lightly cover bottom with some sauce or cooking spray..
- Take approximately 26 cooked shells and stuff with mixture from step 4. Line shells in dish..
- Cover with the rest of the roasted garlic Parmesan sauce and top with 8 oz. mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover for the last 10 min. If you want the cheese to brown..
Stir in milk and cream; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove shells from water, strain and pat dry with paper towels. These chicken and broccoli stuffed shells are amazingly flavorful and aren't fussy to put together. They're a perfect opportunity to use a prepared rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken that needs to be stretched into another meal to feed a hungry family and keep your budget on track. Chicken Broccoli Stuffed Shells are filled with shredded chicken, broccoli, cheese and topped with my homemade Cheddar Cheese Sauce to make this recipe a win for any night of the week!