One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice. Wow Your Guests with New & Exciting One Pot Dinner Recipes By Kraft®. How To Make One Pot Chicken and Pasta. We start by heating a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over a medium to high heat.
Juicy chicken with creamy tomato sauce and rich cheesy touch and crunchy vegetables to give you the wow. It is good for a quiet dinner and also serves as a crowd-pleaser if you make this for a party. Place chicken breasts on baking sheet and brush with olive oil mixture. You can have One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 lbs).
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of chicken and poultry rub.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 cup of sliced frozen carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of instant rice (aka 5 minute rice).
I feel like I hit the mother load with this dish. One Pot Chicken Alfredo is a quick and easy meal made in just one pot! Chicken Alfredo is a great meal that comforting and filling. We like to make it a complete meal and serve it with a Caesar Salad and some Cheesy Garlic Bread.
One Pot 30 minute Chicken & Rice step by step
- Cut chicken into 1" cubes. Sprinkle with chicken & poultry rub and celery seed. Toss to coat evenly..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. As soon as it's hot (only about 20 seconds) add chicken. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to brown on all sides..
- Add peas, carrots, chicken broth, and soup. Stir to blend soup into broth. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice. Stir to fully incorporate. Turn off heat. Cover. Let sit untouched 10 minutes. Stir before serving. Enjoy!.
Tender and juicy chicken is flavored with a tasty balsamic sauce that brings the vegetable to life. This sweet, tangy, and fall-off-the-bone chicken legs & thighs recipe is a great one to start with. Get The Recipe Need a fast chicken dinner? One Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta is a hearty and classic dish made with chicken, bell pepper, and pasta soaked in a creamy fajita sauce. It is the perfect family weeknight meal.