Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction. Slow Cooker Moscow Chicken "My family of picky eaters loves this dish. My only suggestion is please cook your bacon a bit first so it crisps up nicely when the dish is done." – MaryJaneHarrison. I wanted something with chicken and something spicy also something healthy so I grab some chicken and veggies and made this came put great you can also have it over rice.
Next, rub about ½ Tablespoon of garlic on each chicken breast. Place chicken breast in slow cooker and drizzle lemon juice over the top. Add the chicken breasts to a crock pot, and pour the enchilada sauce over the top. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction
- You need 2 of whole chicken breast.
- You need half of a onion.
- It’s 1 of medium bunch Broccoli = 9oz (150g) = 3 1/2 cups, or frozen.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 of Rome Tomatoe.
- Prepare of Any seasoning for your taste.
After it's cooked, shred the chicken in the crock pot using two forks. Stir the tortilla strips into the chicken and enchilada sauce. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika, and place in the slow cooker on top of the crumpled aluminum foil. Slow-Cooker Chicken Parmesan When the Packers play the Bears, I always plan a party and make sure this is on the menu.
Slow Cooker Chicken Concoction step by step
- Cut each Chicken Breast in half and then cut into cubes.
- Cut Onion in half.
- Cut Tamato into fine pieces.
- Chop onion and Jalapenos.
- Put everything into one bowl and season it. Put a plastic covering over bowl, set in Refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- After set your Slow Cooker To A low heat and cook for 5 to 8 hours.
- Enjoy !.
Using the slow cooker means I get to watch the game, too! I serve the chicken on submarine rolls with a bit of the sauce and some chopped lettuce. You could also cut the chicken breasts in half and make sliders. Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipes Slow cooked chicken breast recipes of every variety – chicken pot pie, Thai curries, Chicken Alfredo, Chinken Tinga, sandwiches, stews – make weeknight dinners easy and delicious. Most Made Today Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Taco Soup.