Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal.
You can cook Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal
- You need 2 pcs of Brinjal/Eggs Planta.
- It’s of (A) Chili's Paste (minced).
- Prepare 400 g of Onion.
- You need 50 g of Chili's.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- Prepare 300 g of Dried Shrimp.
- You need 400 ml of Vegetables Oil.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Sugar.
Spicy Mincemeat Brinjal step by step
- Prepare chili's paste shown in Section-A. Minced all ingredients and Stir-fried in low heat wok..
- 2pcs of Brinjal cut into half and steam for 20 mintes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the Brinjal from the steamer then applied chili's paste as topping and ready to be served..