Corn Flake Chicken. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Dredge each chicken breast in milk mixture; roll in cornflakes to coat. Transfer to a baking sheet or dish.
You may be surprised at how similar this chicken, which bakes in a little bit of melted butter, tastes to fried chicken. It's an easy dinner idea that the kids will love! When the chicken is cooked through, it will be white, with no more pink showing. You can have Corn Flake Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Chicken
- It’s 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper (cayenne).
- You need 2/3 cup of corn flake crumbs.
- You need 2-4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of medium baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes (or a bag of frozen diced potatoes).
- You need 1 of red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1×1/2-inch pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted (make sure everything is covered).
How to Make Baked Cornflake Chicken: Crush up the cornflakes. This can be done in a food processor, blender, or with a plastic bag and rolling pin. Crush them to crumbs but still have some small flakes. Mix the cornflakes with the spices.
Corn Flake Chicken step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- In shallow bowl, combine buttermilk, salt and ground red pepper; mix well. Place corn flake crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture; coat with crumbs. Place crumb-coated chicken breast halves in corners of sprayed pan..
- In large bowl, combine potatoes and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder and paprika; toss to coat evenly. Place in center of baking pan. Drizzle butter over chicken and vegetables. Also I like to put crushed corn flakes on the potatoes..
- Bake at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, its juices run clear and potatoes are tender, stirring vegetables once halfway through baking..
In another bowl, beat the eggs. Before dipping the chicken, pat it dry with paper towels. This recipe for cornflake chicken is strips of chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes and baked to crispy perfection. These chicken fingers are easy to make and are a big hit with both kids and adults! Place crushed KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal or KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs in shallow dish or pan.