Ginger Chicken over Broccoli. This recipe starts with fresh broccoli, which cooks until tender along with some garlic and ginger. Remove the broccoli mixture from the pan, then add chicken and cook until the chicken is browned. Place the broccoli back into the pan, then mix together a sauce of oyster sauce, chicken broth, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Chinese Chicken Salad with Ginger Sesame Dressing is a light and flavor filled salad that is loaded with flavor. Olive oil, fresh ginger, and a quick stint in a hot oven turn broccoli irresistible! I made these addictive little wonders on my Christmas episode over the weekend, along with lots of other quick-and-easy party food. You can cook Ginger Chicken over Broccoli using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken over Broccoli
- You need of Broccoli—————-.
- Prepare 2 pounds of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chicken————————.
- Prepare 1 pound of pickled mustard.
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of Spices————–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of lemongrass powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of Chicken broth mixture————.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chinese black vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- It’s of Cornstarch solution———–.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
Ginger-garlic aromatics, green onion, steamed broccoli. This makes the broccoli a little less crispy. When the sauce is thickened, pour contents of pan over the reserved broccoli. Serve with cooked cauiflower or broccoli rice.
Ginger Chicken over Broccoli instructions
- Steam your broccoli.
- Slice the onion.
- Wash the pickled mustard greens.
- Chop the mustard greens..
- Thinly slice the chicken..
- Lemongrass powder.
- Gather the spices and sugar..
- Get the vinegar, ketchup, hoisin sauce, chicken broth and liquid smoke and mix together..
- Mix the spices and sugar..
- Heat a pan add the chicken, mustard, and onions. Cook the chicken till no longer pink..
- Add the spices and sugar mixture..
- Mix then add the liquid mixture..
- Cook 15 minutes mix the cornstarch and chicken broth..
- Add to the chicken. Stir till thickened and coated well. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Salt the broccoli and add garlic. Put on a plate and top with the chicken mixture. I hope you enjoy!!.
Printable Version of HEALTHY Ginger Chicken with. Remove chicken to a plate, set aside. Blend all sauce ingredients together until smooth. Sheet Pan Action: Place chicken, broccoli, and red pepper on a sheet pan. Transfer the broccoli to a serving platter.