Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap. Simple Ingredient Asian Chicken Wrap List. This recipe truly only requires a few ingredients. They come out PERFECT each and every time!
Combine cucumber, sprouts, carrots, scallions, basil, mint and sesame with a generous sprinkle of. These Hot & Spicy Thai Chicken Wraps is the perfect quick dinner or lunch! This Spicy Thai Chicken is a go-to every summer – a Thai. You can have Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pound of chopped boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1 package of frozen oriental vegetables.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of tabelspoons low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh minced ginger.
- It’s 1 package of soft corn tortillas.
Heat a grill pan over high heat. Combine cucumber, sprouts, carrots, scallions, basil, mint and sesame with a generous sprinkle of. Back to these Spicy Thai Chicken Wraps. Stupid easy and perfect for those nights that you want dinner on the table in no time.
Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap instructions
- In large saute pan heat olive oil and cook chicken. Add peanuts, onion, and vegetables and cook untill vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add mayo, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and gingerroot, mix well..
- Heat tortillas in a pan. Spoon chicken mixture into warm wrap and serve..
If you want to make these even quicker, bake the chicken ahead of time, store in the fridge then you are set when the dinner bell rings! The sauce is what makes these wraps. Grilled chicken, cucumber, bean sprout and carrot salad, dressed with a spicy peanut sauce and wrapped up in a flour tortilla. A zesty and delicious sandwich for lunch or dinner! Today I present the Thai-Inspired Chicken Wrap!