Mexican Chicken Rice Bowl. Cook rice according to package instructions. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet. Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper.
This Mexican chicken and rice bowl makes our taste buds very happy. I grew up eating an assortment of peppers and foods from different countries. My favorites are the ones with the most flavor—especially the ones that have a strong kick. You can have Mexican Chicken Rice Bowl using 38 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Rice Bowl
- You need of For the chicken :.
- Prepare 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 2 tbs of corn starch.
- You need 3 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of smoked paprika powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of / 2 of a lime, juiced.
- You need 1/4 c of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the corn :.
- Prepare 3 cup of fresh or frozen corn, thawed.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of chipotle powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated permesan cheese.
- It’s of For the tomato salsa :.
- Prepare 3 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 of of a lime, juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the rice :.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of rice.
- You need 2-1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cummin powder.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 tbs of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
Without a doubt, that's one of the reasons I really like this Mexican chicken and rice bowl. Serve with other toppings like avocado and sour cream, if desired. My Mexican Chicken and Rice Bowls are made with jasmine rice, seasoned with turmeric and chicken broth. The chicken breast is seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with a simple to make salsa that's full of flavor and garnished with a dollop of sour cream that has a hint of lime flavor.
Mexican Chicken Rice Bowl step by step
- For the chicken : Mix all the ingredients for the chicken in a large bowl, pour over top of the chicken Toss everything to coat then cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Put it in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Take the chicken out 30 minutes before you are ready to cook. Preheat the grill, spray it with cooking oil. Once the grill is hot, put the chicken onto the grill. Cook for about 5-6 minutes per side or until fully cooked. Slice the cooked chicken into pieces..
- Add the corn into a hot pan. Cook them until deep golden and you see char. Add the rest ingredients for the corn except the cheese. Stir them up. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the cheese, toss them..
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the salsa. Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours..
- In a sauce pan, bring the rice, chicken broth, salt and cummin to simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Cook for about 10-12 minutes. Add the butter, cilantro and lime juice. Fluff with the fork..
Set aside ⅓ of the rice and ⅓ of the chicken mixture for lunch. Divide remaining rice and chicken between bowls. Mexican Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls Skip the Mexican take-out and whip up these fun rice bowls that combine all the Mexican-food things you love with chicken fajitas! Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "This is a great recipe for weeknight meals. Pad Thai Quinoa (or Rice or Noodle) Bowl "This recipe uses quinoa, but you can always substitute either rice or noodles.