White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients). Make This Tasty White Chicken Chili Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. After sharing a new recipe for easy (red) chicken chili, I thought I would circle back today to share one of my all-time favorite recipes for easy white chicken chili. Even better — my favorite easy white chicken chili recipe that is made with just FIVE easy.
The first time I had white chicken chili was at a soup and chili party. A friend brought the white chicken chili and it was the only pot to disappear completely! I had to get my hands on that recipe and now I can't stop making it. You can have White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients)
- You need 4 cups of chicken breast chopped and cooked. (Or 3 large chicken breasts frozen if you want to cook in the crockpot. Can shred after it’s cooked).
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth-fat free.
- It’s 2 cups of salsa (mild, medium, hot, or verde, whichever you prefer).
- Prepare 48 oz of jar of great northern beans.
- It’s 1 cup of 2% mozzarella cheese (or regular mozzarella if not watching calories).
Instant Pot White Chicken Chili is outrageously delicious dinner in one hour with only ten minutes prep. Pantry ingredients, creamy and WOW your family chili recipe. If I had to pick one meal to make year round, it would be this Instant Pot white chicken chili. There is literally a lineup with bowls.
White Chicken Chili (only 5 ingredients) step by step
- Add all except the cheese to crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours if chicken is frozen. Make sure the chicken is cooked through. If chicken is cooked just heat on stove until hot..
- Add the cheese about 5 mins before you’re going to eat and stir..
- Can add seasoning if you want. Can top with sour cream and more cheese if you’d like. Enjoy!.
This white chicken chili recipe uses cannellini beans and diced chicken breasts in a chicken broth base.. A packet of chicken taco seasoning not only makes this easy chicken chili a breeze to make, it also lends unbelievable flavor to this recipe! Disclosure: I'm excited to partner with Old El Paso this year to bring you fresh and flavorful recipes. Thank you for supporting Rachel Cooks by reading about brands we love and use in our own home. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook chicken and onion in oil until lightly browned.