Wedding soup my style. To make the soup: Bring the broth to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and curly endive and simmer until the meatballs are cooked through and the curly endive is. In large saucepan, heat broth to boiling; stir in escarole, orzo pasta, chopped carrot and meatballs.
With Italian-style mini meatballs, orzo pasta, taco seasoning mix and more, this wedding soup is sure to become a family favorite. Italian wedding soup firehouse style is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make italian wedding soup firehouse style at your home. You can cook Wedding soup my style using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wedding soup my style
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orzo.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare Cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- You need 2 of cooked chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Bag of frozen carrots and peas.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt or so.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mrs dash.
Crumble beef and sausage over mixture and mix lightly but thoroughly. CROCK POT ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP RECIPE. If you are looking for a soup that is filling and delicious, you have to make this delicious slow cooker italian wedding soup. We love Olive Garden and this copy cat olive garden wedding soup recipe is amazing!
Wedding soup my style instructions
- On the stove over medium heat add the olive oil put onion cook for few minutes and the garlic add the orzo cook it let it get little color then add the cook chicken and 4 cups of water and let it boil till the orzo get fluffy.
- Add the spices and the 4 cups of chicken stock and the spinach and frozen vegetables cook for another 10 minutes enjoy.
The soup has the best flavor and thanks to the pasta and meatballs, it is a very filling meal. In a medium bowl, combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, basil and onion. Italian Wedding Soup is made with delicious pork and beef meatballs, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, spinach and pasta in a deliciously seasoned broth. Your recipe for wedding soup looks delicious and the idea of cooking the meatballs in the broth is different than what I am used to. Let me tell you about my experience with wedding soup.