Chicken Rice Bowl. Cook rice in broth according to package directions. View Recipe this link opens in a new tab. This colorful rice bowl gets its pretty look from red bell pepper, zucchini, and broccoli.
Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook rice according to package directions. In a large bowl, toss coleslaw mix and chicken with half of the dressing. You can have Chicken Rice Bowl using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Chicken Breast Fillet.
- It’s of McCormick Broiled Steak Seasoning.
- It’s of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Uncooked rice.
- You need of Butter.
Serve edamame and slaw mixture over rice; drizzle with remaining dressing. Lemon-Parmesan Chicken and Rice Bowl "This is a great recipe for weeknight meals. Pad Thai Quinoa (or Rice or Noodle) Bowl "This recipe uses quinoa, but you can always substitute either rice or noodles. Better than takeout and made with just a few ingredients, this Asian chicken dinner idea is on our weekly rotation!
Chicken Rice Bowl instructions
- Season chicken breast fillet with McCormick Broiled Steak Seasoning.
- Heat butter in a pan. Put the seasoned breast fillet in the pan to fry. Fry until light brown. Set aside to cool..
- Chop the cooked fillet into small pieces.
- Cook the rice in the cooker together with the broth, mixed vegetables and the chicken pieces.
After the chicken has finished cooking and the rice is ready, In a medium bowl toss the rice with minced cilantro, salt and the juice of half a lime. Spoon the rice into bowls, top with salad mixture (beans, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, cilantro). How to Make Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Bowls. Whisk together teriyaki sauce ingredients in small saucepan and cook until thickened slightly. Grill chicken until cooked through, then cube.