Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Make dinner the highlight of your week when you make this ridiculously delicious Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe!. This Crock Pot Chicken Recipe couldn't be easier and the flavor is off-the-charts delish!
If there is one type of recipe I often get asked to create most often – it is chicken crock pot recipes. More specifically, recipes that can be made with frozen chicken. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken-a creamy slow cooked chicken dinner with a garlic parmesan sauce and chopped spinach. You can have Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken
- Prepare 3 of lbs. frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tsp of Italian seasoning, divided use.
- It’s 2 sticks (1 cup) of salted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
We like to eat this chicken and sauce with fettuccine noodles or with mashed potatoes. Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Crock Pot Creamy Parmesan Chicken Recipe. Once you try this delicious Parmesan Chicken, you will make it again and again.
Crockpot garlic Parmesan chicken instructions
- Place frozen chicken breasts into the bottom of crockpot. Pour one cup of chicken broth over top..
- Season with 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (or low for at least 6 hours)..
- Drain excess broth and fat from cooked chicken. In a bowl, combine softened butter, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir to combine..
- Scoop this mixture on top of cooked chicken..
- Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes until sauce is creamy and cheese is melted..
- Serve over egg noodles or rice..
- Notes- I used this. + the Italian seasoning..
- This can also be cooked in an instant pot or pressure cooker..
The garlic parmesan sauce is out of this world and I could literally eat it by the spoonful. If you love Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe, you are going to also love this delicious Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce recipe. Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. In another bowl, combine egg and water.