Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶. Savory Seasonings & Beans Simmered So You Can Make Chili In Minutes. Browse Our Collection Of Exciting Chili Recipes Online. Crock-Pot® Chicken Chili Crock-Pot® Chicken Chili.
Put chicken breasts into the bottom of the slow cooker crock; add chicken broth, black beans, cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, yellow onion, chili powder, garlic, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper. This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. I make it at least a dozen times over the colder months. You can cook Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶
- You need 1 of large pack boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 jar (16 ounce) of Medium Salsa.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannellini beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of green chilis, diced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of fresh tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need of Sour cream for the topping.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
It freezes well and leftovers keep for days! There's no pre-cooking or complicated prep required, so it's a true "set it and forget it" crockpot meal. Put the chicken in the slow cooker. This easy slow cooker chicken chili is relatively light and low-calorie compared to the classic beef or pork chili.
Crockpot Chicken 🐓 Chili 🌶 step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl EXCEPT for the chicken…….Set bowl to the side…….
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken breast……Cut into strips…….
- Place cut chicken strips into bottom of crockpot, then pour ingredients that you set aside in a bowl all over chicken…….Mix lightly…..
- Cook on Low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top and enjoy 😉!!.
Boneless chicken breasts and a variety of canned beans make the chili super easy and convenient. If you prefer to cook the chili on the stovetop, see the tips below the recipe. Top it off : Toppings take this from good to great:: load it up with lots of fresh lime, fresh cilantro, tortilla strips, a good Mexican cheese, fresh avocado, and sour cream. In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot.