Chicken corn chowder soup. Bush's® Red Beans are Perfect For Corn Chowder. Pin To Your Recipe Board Today! In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium-high heat.
Dice chicken into quarter inch pieces and add back to soup pot. A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos. This soup is great family-friendly comfort food that's so easy to prepare. You can have Chicken corn chowder soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken corn chowder soup
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of pack of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 cups of chicken stock (2 quarts).
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 5 of heaping tbsp flour.
- You need of Olive oil to brown chicken then veggies.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 6 stalks of celery diced.
- It’s 2 of small red and green peppers diced.
- Prepare Handful of baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of diced potatoes.
- It’s 6 of fresh ears of corn or two frozen bags of corn.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chicken bouillon for flavoring.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs like parsley.
This soup is great family-friendly comfort food that's so easy to prepare. Stir in chicken broth, garlic, thyme, oregano, cayenne pepper and bay leaf; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Chicken Corn Chowder is a creamy and hearty soup that is packed full of flavor. It's creamy but still has just the right amount of chunks.
Chicken corn chowder soup instructions
- Brown chicken in large pot with garlic, salt and pepper, and paprika.
- Remove chicken and sauté the veggies (leave potatoes and corn aside) until translucent.
- Add everything else besides the flour. Corn, potatoes, chicken, broth, milk, seasoning. Bring to boil for about 30 min..
- Add flour to about 1 1/2 cups water and make slurry. Pour in and stir right away and let thicken. Taste to add bouillon or salt and pepper..
Perfectly cooked potatoes and a rich broth give the soup body. Crisp bacon adds fantastic texture and taste. Your family will love this chicken chowder for dinner! I made this soup for my grand kids and they loved it. Now they have to hide it from their parents.