Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets. Coat chicken strips in flour, then dip floured strips into the batter. Fry a few at a time in hot oil, turning once, until coating is golden brown on both sides. Homemade Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets Recipe; Homemade Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets Recipe.
Chicken Beer-Battered Chicken Nuggets Will Ruin You For All Others. by: Emma Laperruque. We're in New York, upstate, Cornell University, some building, downstairs, in the basement. Robert Baker is running a poultry lab. You can have Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken breast, cut into pieces.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, soul seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of flour, seperated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of About 2/3 of a beer, enough to make batter like pancake batter.
- Prepare of Oil, enough to fry and chicken to float when browned.
Say beer batter and I always think fish and chips. But, since we're already making chicken nuggets from scratch (pats on the back all around), we don't need to make French fries, too. Let chicken chunks stay in the batter until you are ready to fry. Heat shortening, lard, or cooking oil in a deep frying pan or dutch oven.
Beer Battered Chicken Nuggets instructions
- Season chicken. On a plate, put 1 cup flour and in a bowl put the other cup of flour. Season the flour in the bowl and add cornstarch. Begin adding the beer and stir, add a little more and stir, until it’s the right consistency..
- Dredge chicken in flour then into batter. Add to pot when oil is hot. Allow to fry til golden brown, flipping it. Drain on paper towels. Dip in your fave sauce!.
Enter these BBQ beer battered cauliflower nuggets. They're kind of like the chicken nuggets we all loved as kids…just made the vegetarian way. And most importantly, they're so delicious. Think extra saucy, tangy, sweet, and spicy. And served with a creamy honey mustard that's flavored with BBQ seasonings…SO GOOD.