Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Cooked chicken simmers in a rich parsley-flecked sauce with carrots, peas, and celery. The delectable filling is baked under prepared biscuits for a comforting pot pie that's easy to put together.
We are trying to simply things by taking this classic and giving it a 'semi-homemade' hack by using Grand biscuits. With flavors you know and love, it really doesn't get. For a fun and flavorful twist on a classic, give these individual chicken pot pies a try! You can cook Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 can of 8 biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 of small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1-2 cups of chicken broth adapt to your preference.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup regular size.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Every cup is full of a scratch-made mixture of creamy chicken and vegetables and topped with buttery Grands!™ biscuits for a truly comforting dish that will have everyone eating happily out of their own bowls at dinnertime. Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie takes a classic pot pie recipe and turns it into fast dinner you can enjoy any night of the week!. Tender chicken and vegetables are baked in a creamy sauce and topped with a buttery biscuit crust. Chicken pot pie has always been one of my go-to comfort foods, especially in the winter!
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup and cream of celery.Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth..
- On a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take them out of the oven. Pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits, serving. Enjoy! Or can make bowls up really no need to put in the baking dish it’s just adds to dirty dishes..
- Notes- start the biscuits the same time you make the filling big time saver, they should be done around the same time. I made everything in the ninja foodie but the biscuits, this can be done in the instant pot..
Chicken pot pie is one of those classic dishes that seems to never go out of style. It also happens to be kid friendly, which of course is always a bonus in my book. This biscuit chicken pot pie is my version of the classic – I've eliminated the cream in the recipe and topped the chicken mixture with light and flaky cheddar biscuits! To Freeze: Prepare recipe as directed. This easy homemade pot pie combines cooked chicken, peas, carrots, and onion in a creamy chicken sauce.