Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. Whisk water, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, butter, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder together in a bowl; pour mixture over drumsticks. BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection!
And the other great thing- this recipe doesn't require any marinating! I used a mix of thighs and drumsticks, and I do recommend using thighs and/or legs, since dark meat is harder to overcook and almost always. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up. You can cook Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- It’s 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- You need of Salt – Black Pepper.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs. Truly the best oven-baked bbq chicken drumsticks and legs recipe perfect for an easy weeknight dinner with a sticky homemade honey BBQ sauce.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Because the BBQ sauce on the chicken has sugar in it, if left unwatched, it can easily darken very quickly and burn if you aren't careful. These easy to make baked chicken drumsticks are marinated in a sweet and savory honey garlic sauce, then baked until fall-off-the-bone tender · This easy recipe with homemade sauce, is hands down the best way to make Baked Chicken Legs. Seasoning and baking the drumsticks halfway before brushing on the BBQ sauce gives time for the flavor to permeate and the skin to start to brown BBQ chicken that's infused with flavor through-and-through… Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks stay juicy and flavorful with their multiple layers of. This bbq chicken recipe isn't saucy like your typical baked barbecue chicken. The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks.