Organic thecha or chutney. Red chilli garlic chutney is a chutney made with red chillies and garlic as main ingredients in it. This chutney is famous in the state of Maharashtra in India. Thecha or kharda is an authentic Maharashtrian recipe of dry green chilly or red chilly garlic chutney.
The famous Maharashtrian accompaniment is ideally made with a combination of green chillies, garlic, peanuts and coriander. Red chilli garlic chutney is a chutney made with red chillies and garlic as main ingredients in it. This chutney is famous in the state of Maharashtra in India. You can have Organic thecha or chutney using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Organic thecha or chutney
- Prepare 1 tbsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ground nut grinded.
- It’s 1/4 of small tbsp critic acid.
- It’s 10-15 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of small Ginger.
- It’s 10-15 of garlic pic.
- Prepare 5-6 of guava leaves.
- You need 6-7 of life plant leaves (patter chaat).
- You need 15 of – leaves of mitha neem.
- You need 1/4 of small spoon hing.
- You need 2 of char coal.
- You need 2 of so ghee.
Ingredients: water, red chilli, garlic, salt, cottonseed oil, cumin, lemon juice. Thecha is a very popular dry chutney from the state of Maharashtra. No meal in Maharashtra is complete without a little thecha. Kuzhi Paniyaram is a popular breakfast or snack in the South and is often served with a coconut chutney or mooligai podi on the side.
Organic thecha or chutney step by step
- Firstly be ready with all the ingredient that make a small piece of chilli and ginger gnaw then fry (in tb so ghee) chilli, Ginger and garlic.and close the gas.
- After some time 2 min keep them to cool in plate.after 3 min take a jar of grinder and do small piece of leaves (guava,life plant),put 2 tb spoon ground nut,salt and cold chilli, garlic, dissolved critic acid in 4tb spoon of water and ginger then start grinding 3 min..
- Then switch on the gas keep char coal on one side and put pan another side now put 1 tb spoon ghee and ground mixture in pan and fry it fir 1 min..
- Switch of the gas put char coal in center of pan and put hing on it and cover the pan so that smoke with give the Indian flavor in this dish.now after 2min this is ready to serve ☺️👍eat this with paratha,khakra,bread or pakodass etc..
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Green Chili Thecha Chutney Ingredients Served. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Green chutney, usually known as hari chutney, is a versatile Indian condiment that can be used in many different ways. · green chilli thecha recipe Maharashtrian hirvi mirchi thecha with detailed step by step photos and videos. This chatpata Maharashtrian hirvi mirchi thecha is sure to add a lot of.