Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice. Stir-Fry Chicken and Vegetables "This is one of my favorite stir-fry recipes. Serve over rice." – Michael Scovetta. Kung Pao Chicken "So happy to finally find a simple and delicious Kung Pao recipe!
The great thing about chicken stir fry, is that it's pretty all inclusive — you've got protein, vegetables, and a sauce all in one dish. I recommend serving the chicken stir fry over rice (brown or white) or quinoa (how to cook quinoa here). Whenever we make a chicken stir fry, we like pairing it with a simple cucumber salad that I'm sharing the recipe for below (it's a delicious. You can cook Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice
- It’s 1 Pkg. of Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 Bottle of Kikomons Stir Fry Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cups of White Rice.
- It’s 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Then add rice and stir thoroughly. Serve over salad greens and drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with chow mein noodles or crushed potato chips.
Chicken Stir Fry Over Rice step by step
- In a saucepan add the white rice and water, bring to a boil. Turn down heat and let simmer til rice is tender. Set aside covered..
- In a wok add a Tablespoon of oil (I use coconut oil). Heat wok til hot, add chicken salt and pepper. Stir til chicken is cooked through n no longer pink. Add to a bowl n keep warm. In the same wok add another Tablespoon of oil then add ur vegetables. Stir til vegetables are cooked to ur liking. Add chicken back into wok with the vegetables, salt and pepper and stir. Then add the sauce to your liking and stir to mix well. Take off heat..
- Serve the chicken stir fry over the rice and dig in and enjoy 😊.
Crispy Rice Cake: Chop stir fry rice and combine with beaten egg and just enough flour to bind ingredients. Form into patties and fry in hot oil. Stir together mayonnaise and sesame oil and serve with cakes. Stir-fry the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, red pepper and onion in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan.