Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup. This Ninja Foodi Beef Vegetable Soup is the perfect warm meal for a cold night, plus it can also be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot too. I shared this recipe many times over the years in the Instant Pot but it makes a wonderful Ninja Foodi Recipe too! This soup is a recipe that was passed down from my grandma.
If you have an Instant Pot soup, stew, or chili recipe they will easily adapt to a Ninja Foodi using the pressure cooker lid. It should be the exact same method of cooking as well. The only difference here is if you have a Ninja Foodi recipe that uses bake or air fryer, a function the Instant Pot may not have. You can have Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup. ULTIMATE CHICKEN SOUP & Homemade Broth NINJA FOODI Instant Pot or any pressure cooker how. Add remaining ingredients, except Parmesan, to the pot.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup instructions
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position. How to Make Instant Pot Or Ninja Foodi Beef and Macaroni Soup. The first step is to cook your ground beef on the saute function on Foodi or Instant Pot. Once it is browned, add in your olive oil, garlic, and onion, and stir until your veggies are translucent and fragrant. Then drain off any grease, and return meat to the pot.