Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce. In large frying pan, cook. until soft. Using pasta machine, roll dough out in. minutes. Pour completed sauce uniformly over cannelloni.
Gradually whisk in red bell pepper mixture and tomato sauce. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large pot. You can cook Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce
- It’s 1-12 oz of can sweet corn.
- You need 3 cups of dried medium shells.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, sliced into thin slivers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped.
Add chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and allow the chicken to brown on one side. Flip chicken, then add onions and garlic as the second side browns. Once the chicken has browned on both sides, add chicken broth, water, and pasta to the pot. I mixed the stock, tomato sauce and seasoning as directed but went a little heavy on the Italian seasoning.
Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce step by step
- Empty the can of corn into a blender and blitz 1 minute until pureed. Pour the corn mash into a fine mesh sieve and let the milk drain into a bowl. Use a spoon to push as much milk as possible from the mash, then discard the pulp..
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. While you wait for the water to boil and the pasta to cook, proceed with the chicken and sauce..
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and cayenne. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat and sear the chicken for 5 minutes per side until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and wipe out the pan..
- Add the butter to the pan. Once melted, add the shallots and garlic and sweat for 1 minute. Pour in the corn milk and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook for 5 minutes..
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks and stir it into the pan along with the cream. Check the seasoning and add extra salt and pepper as needed. Drain the pasta (remember to reserve a cup of the pasta water) and toss it with the sauce. Add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time if the sauce is too thick..
- Stir in the frozen corn and let cook a final 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the basil just before serving..
I also just cooked the pasta in with the onions and sauce. When the pasta was done, added the beef back and added the. Bringing all the flavor with this Skillet Creamy Cajun Chicken Lazone with Herby Corn. Lightly breaded chicken seared until golden in a creamy, spicy, cajun style sauce that is truly delicious. This chicken is made all in one skillet with herbed summer corn, and a squeeze of lemon.