Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken Freezer and Meal Prep Tips: To meal prep, place in microwave safe plastic or glass containers with rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice and toppings and refrigerate to reheat for the week. Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken.
Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes (with their juice), cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and Mojito Lime Seasoning or chili power in the crock pot. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and lay on top. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. You can have Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes w/ mild green chilies.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 (14.4 oz) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of green onion/ scallion.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of More green onion.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
Season chicken with salt and lay on top of other ingredients. Half an hour before serving, remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir into other ingredients. Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken is the perfect all in one meal!
Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot instructions
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, green onion, garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder & paprika into croc pot. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Add chicken on top of mixture..
- Add sliced onions. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. When there is about 30 minutes left, remove chicken & shred. Return back to pot..
- Mix, add salt, garlic powder & red pepper flakes to taste & mix, let cook remaining 30 minutes. Serve over white rice or a tortilla. Enjoy!.
An easy crock pot meal that is perfect served as is, over rice, in tortillas or as a meal of nachos. You can even d ouble up the broth and you have a great soup. This crockpot Santa Fe Chicken recipe has been lightened up from other popular recipes that contain cream cheese and other. It can also be easily made in an Instant Pot, and is gluten-free and dairy-free!. Skinny Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken.