Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two. Cook Two Foods, Two Ways, And Finish At The Same Time! Visit The Site To Learn More. Two Independent Cooking Zones With Their Own Baskets, Fans & Heaters In One Appliance!
We were used to making the classic chicken and rice casserole, but I wanted to branch out and use my Air Fryer and create a different style of a dish. Air Fryer Chicken And Stuffing Casserole. Chicken and stuffing casserole, but in the air fryer. You can cook Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
- Prepare 11/2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- You need of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- It’s 1/3 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of White pepper.
- You need 1 cup of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two instructions. Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside. What to Serve with a Chicken Dinner. This Air Fryer Whole Chicken was a huge hit at our house.
Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two instructions
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..
We almost finished the whole thing for lunch between the two of us. It was so tender and juicy. Leftovers are great chopped up for a chicken salad sandwich or in an easy chicken casserole. Serve with fresh pico de gallo and tortillas." The air fryer should fit about a pound of chicken, but that could be anywhere from three to eight tenders depending on the size of the chicken strips. Instructions: This recipe works for both homemade breaded chicken strips and store-bought frozen chicken tenders.