Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup. Low-FODMAP Chicken Noodle Soup; Gluten-free, Dairy-free. Although this recipe has not been tested, a single serving should be low-FODMAP based on the ingredients. Healing gluten and dairy free chicken noodle soup to use up Sunday roast leftovers.
This chicken noodle soup is made with a whole chicken, making the broth rich and the chicken tender. Use zoodles instead of gluten free pasta for a paleo chicken noodle soup! This Chicken Noodle Soup is so easy to make and tastes wonderful! You can cook Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- You need 2 of whole carrots, diced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- You need 4 stalks of green onion, diced.
- You need 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 box (32 oz) of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Tumeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Few Tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 box of Gluten Free Rotini Pasta.
It can be made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker and is gluten free and dairy free! I love making soup when the weather starts to get colder. There is just something so comforting about a nice big bowl of warm soup in the Winter. The heat of the soup will semi-cook the zoodles or spaghetti squash to perfection and give you a beautiful, nourishing grain-free Chicken Noodle Soup.
Gluten and Dairy Free Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- Add chicken to crock pot and set on high for 4 hours. Lightly salt. Do not add liquid, it will make it's own..
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add veggies and cook until softened but not browned..
- Add box of broth to veggies, then add all herbs and spices. Simmer on low heat for 1.5 – 2 hours..
- After chicken is done, set it aside until cool enough to touch..
- Once cooled, cut chicken into bite size pieces. Add veggie mixture and chicken pieces to crock pot, set to low..
- Place chicken bones in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a low boil. Cover and simmer on medium/low for 1-2 hours to make your own chicken stock. Add to veggie mixture when done..
- Boil and salt water for pasta. Drain & at oil to prevent sticking..
- Gluten free pastas break down a lot faster than gluten pasta, so they are kept separately and added in just before serving..
This creamy dairy free chicken and vegetable soup is the definition of healthy comfort food. Ready in less than an hour, and full of flavor and good-for-you ingredients. A flavorful nourishing broth is made creamy with the addition of cashew cream, and the soup is loaded up with lots of veggies, chicken, and fresh herbs for the most satisfying. Get your chicken going in the pot, cut up a bunch of veggies, and throw it all together with your favorite store-bought chicken broth. No shame in my game here.