You can have Easy bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of paprika, diced.
- It’s 1 of baquette.
- It’s 100 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mccormick garlic&herb spread.
- You need 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Easy bruschetta step by step
- Put some butter and garlic spread at baquette slices, grill on pan.
- Sautee garlic, onion, paprika, minced beef and let it cool for a while.
- Mix sautee ingredients with mayonnaise, as much it covers all ingredients.
- Add mixed ingredients on a garlic bread and serve! Enjooyyyy.