Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Mushroom Melt Stuffed Chicken "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Extremely juicy, and the sharp cheddar gives it just the perfect.
Super easy to throw together, not a lot of ingredients and super tasty.don't forget to spray yor baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Looking for cheesy chicken breast recipes? Breaded chicken is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheese in this tasty, family-friendly chicken parmigiana dish. You can cook Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1-1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of long grain white rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of frozen or fresh spinach.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Dip chicken in remaining butter, then spread with sour cream. Eat as-is or serve over mashed potatoes or rice. Shake chicken pieces in flour mix. Combine soup, sour cream, and asparagus; mix well.
Cheesy Chicken & Spinach Rice Casserole instructions
- In a large pot over medium heat add the olive oil and then and the onions. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to pot. Cook until browned. 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, water and rice. Cover with lid and and turn the heat down to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring halfway through.
- After 15 minutes, stir in the thawed or fresh spinach and cook for another 7 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese..
Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven till it melts. Crush the sleeve of Ritz crackers in a large bowl until it's fine enough to use as breading. Cheesy Chicken Casserole is the perfect easy casserole when you're short on time (or ingredients)! Pasta is tossed with chicken, peppers, onions, and mixed into shortcut cheesy sauce. Finally, this chicken casserole recipe is topped with even more cheese and baked until melty and bubbly.