Ramen Stir Fry. Stir in contents of seasoning packet from soup mix, stir-fry sauce and beef. To Make Ramen Stir Fry Here's all you have to do for this quick and delicious meal: Discard the flavor packet and boil the noodles until slightly al dente and drain. Stir fry cabbage and other vegetables until tender-crisp.
Add the noodles to the pan and pour in the sauce. Simmer, stirring, until the sauce is thick and covers the noodles and veggies. Toss cooked ramen into the hot pan and toss with veggies. You can cook Ramen Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ramen Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 of pkgs. Ramen noodles, any variety.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 pkg. of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- You need 1/2 bottle of Stir Fry Sauce.
- It’s of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, sesame seeds.
Sprinkle the chicken flavor packets and granulated garlic over top of the noodles and add in the remaining wet ingredients. Toss together to coat noodles and veggies in sauce. Stir in beef stock mixture, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Ramen Stir Fry step by step
- Season chicken with pepper and garlic powder and cook along with onions until thoroughly cooked..
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue cooking until veggies are softened..
- There will be extra moisture in the pot from the veggies; drain off and return to pot. Add in the stir fry sauce and a few dashes of sesame seeds..
- Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles until tender; do not use flavor packets. Discard or save for future use..
- Once cooked, drain and add to stir fry mixture..
- Stir well to combine and add a few more shakes of sesame seeds..
- Enjoy with some sriracha if desired!.
Chicken Ramen Stir Fry is a simple but tasty dish that is perfect for any night of the week. Packed full of crunchy veggies cooked down in a savory spicy sauce, served over ramen noodles, this dish is a home run! Chicken Ramen Stir-Fry is tender, springy ramen noodles with chicken and broccoli in a sweet and savory sauce. Add the cooked ramen noodles, cooked chicken. In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the stir fry sauce (soy sauce, sesame oil, and brown sugar).